Since the political relations between Iran and England are not very good and these two countries do not have an ideal political relationship with each other, it is a bit difficult to get an Iran visa for the British and vice versa to get an English visa for Iranians. British citizens who wish to travel to Iran can apply for a visa, but they should know that it will be a bit more difficult and time-consuming for them than citizens of other countries. In this article, we are going to explain the Iran visa for British citizens and the conditions and documents required to obtain it, so stay with us until the end of the article.
Types of Iran Visas for UK Citizens
Citizens of England can receive 2 types of Iran visas:
Tourist visa: British nationals are very interested in travel to Iran from UK and having fun in Iran, and tourist visa is one of the most popular types of Iranian visas among British people. By obtaining a tourist visa of Iran, British citizens can stay in Iran for 30 days, this visa can be extended for another 30 days, and its issuance will be possible only in the form of tourist tours.
Business (work) visa: Getting Iran business visa is a little complicated and difficult for British people, British nationals must explain the type of work, the desired company for work and their position accurately and completely, this visa must be requested through the Iranian company that the individual English is supposed to work in it.
Travel to Iran from UK: Iran Visa Conditions
Iran tourist visa for British people is issued only in the form of tourist tours, this tour must declare its travel plan completely, accurately and clearly, the issuance of Iran tourist visa for British nationals has conditions that are mentioned below:
- Passengers under the age of 18 must have a consent letter from their father.
- The hotel where the person wants to stay, as well as all the places he plans to visit, should be mentioned in the itinerary.
- The time of travel to Iran from UK and the time of leaving it must be specified.
- Even the travel routes of the passengers must be clearly defined. Based on this, a person cannot travel by a route other than what he mentioned in his travel plan.
When the Iranian embassy approves the travel plan of the applicant, it will consider a companion for him, this companion will always be with him from the moment of arrival at the Iranian airport until the end of the trip. (The tour leaders who are responsible for accompanying the applicant are skilled people who have a lot of credit in the consulate)
If a person intends to visit his family in Iran, his family must follow up the process of obtaining his visa. For people who intend to work in a company in Iran, this case must be followed up through the company.
How to Get Iran Visa for British Citizens
People who have the citizenship of the United Kingdom must apply for an Iran visa through a reputable travel agency. The number of agencies in Iran that obtain Iranian visas for citizens of Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States is very small. Therefore, an English person must first find an agency. And then get your Iran visa with the help of it. Kental Travel is one of the companies that carries out the process of obtaining Iranian visas for the nationals of all countries, including the nationals of the mentioned countries. If you entrust the work of obtaining your visa to Kental Travel, you can be very sure of getting your visa.
Note: There are some countries in the world whose nationals can obtain an Iranian airport visa at Iranian airports, but British nationals are an exception to this rule, for travelling to Iran from UK, they cannot obtain an Iranian airport visa, and they must have received their visa in advance.
Iran Visa Procedures for British Citizens Through Kental Travel:
- The person must first visit the K Kental Travel website and complete the visa application form
- Then pay the visa fee online
- Then he should upload his documents on the site
- In the next step, Kental Travel sends a document to the person, which shows that the applicant was able to receive the Iran visa.
- After that, the applicant will be interviewed at the Iranian embassy in his country of residence
- And finally, he receives the Iran visa
Iran Travel Requirements and Restrictions
- British citizens should prepare the following document Iran Visas for UK citizens when applying for Iran visa:
- 4×3 photo: The applicant must have a 4×3 portrait photo with a white background, in color and digital format.
- Copy of passport: The person must prepare a copy of his passport, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Filling in the personal information form: the applicant must fill out the visa form, this information can be round trip time, personal information, etc.
- Completing the resume and translating it into Farsi: The applicant must submit a resume to the travel company that is responsible for obtaining his visa. This resume must be completely translated into Farsi.
- Hotel Reservation Watcher: One of the things that the applicant must do to obtain a visa is to book his hotel before traveling and send his documents to the travel company.
- Copy of the tour leader card: the embassy appoints a tour leader for the applicant, one of the documents for obtaining a visa is the copy of the card of the person who is supposed to accompany the applicant until the end of the trip as a tour leader.
- Note: If there is a stamp of entry into or exit from Israel in the applicant’s passport, it is very likely that the person will not be able to receive an Iran visa and his visa application will be rejected.
The Cost of Obtaining an Iranian Visa for British Citizens
For each person who wants to get Iran visa, there are 2 fees:
The cost of obtaining a visa
The cost of obtaining a visa is based on the country of residency (the exact amount of the visa cost for different countries can be seen on Kental Travel site)
The service fee is the fee that the applicant must pay to Kental Travel. After paying this amount, Kental Travel will register the person’s visa request on the site and follow up the process of obtaining his visa.
Medical Travel to Iran for Uk Citizens
People who are suffering from a certain disease or physical problem can get Iran medical visa, use it to travel to Iran and treat their illness.
In the first stage, the type of problem or disease of the person must be specified and informed about it, after that the request for Iran medical visa for the applicant will be registered on our website.
In the next step, Kental Travel gets an invitation letter from an accredited treatment center for the person and sends it to him
After that, the applicant goes to the Iranian embassy in his/her country of residence and presents his/her request for an Iranian medical visa by presenting this invitation letter and other necessary documents.
The important point in obtaining a medical visa is that a person must get an invitation letter from a reputable travel company in Iran.
How to Extend Iran Visa for British Citizens
- After traveling to Iran, if a British citizen decides to stay in Iran for any reason, he must extend his visa, and this should be done a few days before the visa expires. To extend the visa, the following steps must be taken:
- Going to the immigration department of Iran police in big cities and submitting a visa extension request
The address of the police headquarters for foreign nationals in Tehran is Valiasr St. while they can also go to the immigration department of Iran police on Shahrara St. In smaller cities, tourists must go to the 10+ police offices to renew their visas.
- Explaining the reason for the longer trip to the head of the immigration department and getting a letter of approval from him.
For example, he explains that there are still many places in Iran that he has not visited, or if he has a work visa, he should bring a letter of request for visa extension from the Iranian company.
- Handing over the documents required for visa extension to the staff of the Citizens Police Office